R-30 Y | ELIPTIX - Level control Valve - Vertical Float
The Eliptix Level control Valve - Vertical Float model R-30 Y is used to maintain a preset minimum and maximum water level in a reservoir or water tank. The valve is activated by line pressure according to a modulating bi-level float.
The valve will open when the water level of the reservoir reaches the lower preset level of the vertical float.
As the water level reaches the maximum preset level of the vertical float, the valve will gradually close by repressurizing the control chamber.
- Rugged, high quality construction meets applicable engineering standards
- Long service life and low maintenance
- Unique technology, innovative design and performance
- Free and unobstructed liquid flow with minimal head loss
- Designed to reduce cavitation
- Elliptic diaphragm reacts faster with less movement
- Small control chamber enables quicker response