~R-30 | Hydraulic Control Valve Diaphragm Valves
The A.R.I. R-30 Series is line of metal, diaphragm-operated hydraulic control valves.
The valves are suitable for installation in agriculture, water transmission and waterworks systems for irrigation, landscape and infrastructure applications.
The R-30 series has an innovative elliptic shaped diaphragm that integrates well with a wide variety of regulating control pilots, solenoids and control accessories.
They are compatibility designed for water level control, flow control, electric & remote control as well as pressure reducing & pressure sustaining operation.
- Excellent regulating capabilities for a wide range of flow rates from drip (500 l/h) up to maximum flow
- Operational from low pressure up to 16 bar
- Highly reliable operation and durable over time
- Quick-reaction operation
- Rapid response to changes in flow rate
- Designed to reduce cavitation damage
- Silent operation
- Low head losses