R-30 E | ELIPTIX - Electric Operated Control Valve
The Eliptix Electric Operated Control Valve Model R-30 E is activated by line pressure. The Eliptix R-30 E is opened or closed by an electric command through a solenoid valve. The solenoid is energized or deenergized by an electric pulse to open or close the valve.
A normally closed solenoid is used with a normally open valve (N.O. – with no energy the valve is opened by line pressure) and a normally open solenoid is used with a normally closed valve (N.C. – with no energy the valve is closed by line pressure).
The solenoids are available in two types, latch (DC) and pulse (AC).
- Rugged, high quality construction meets applicable engineering standards
- Long service life and low maintenance
- Unique technology, innovative design and performance
- Free and unobstructed liquid flow with minimal head loss
- Designed to reduce cavitation
- Elliptic diaphragm reacts faster with less movement
- Small control chamber enables quicker response