NR-010 | Wafer Style Check Valve
The NR-010 check valve is compatible for installation in horizontal pumps or boosters for gardening and agriculture. The check valve prevents the return flow of water to its source and provides quiet closing and total sealing of the sealing face.
The NR-10 check valve is designed for The NR-10 check valve is designed for free flow of water without interference and with minimal head loss. The valve is made from composite materials to withstand highly abrasive conditions and to ensure long-term service in corrosive liquid environments such as seawater, brine and chlorine water.
- Valve allows for one-directional flow and prevents the return flow of the liquid to its source.
- Valve provides for quiet closure and total sealing of the sealing face.
- Valve is designed for free flow of water without interference and minimal head loss.
- The valve connects between flanges and is supplied with seals for flange to flange installation.
- Spring assembly mechanism is outside of the flow cross-section and can be replaced without removing the valve from the line.
- Available in sizes 38mm – 250mm (1.5" -10").
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- The valve is made from corrosive-resistant composite materials.
- Available with an optional reed switch that transmits a contact signal upon the start of flow or its cessation (pump safety mechanism), Model NR-010-LS.
- Working pressure range:
- 10 bar - 1.5" - 10"
- 16 bar - 1.5" - 8"
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90°C.
- For use after pumps and boosters, lateral pivots, filtration systems, swimming pools and as a foot check valve for pumping from ponds.