S-021 | Automatic Air Release Valve for Reclaimed and Non-Potable Water
The S-021 Automatic Air Release Valve is specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles. The automatic air release valve releases accumulated air from the system while it is under pressure. The valve’s unique design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions. The presence of air in a reclaimed and non-potable water system can reduce the effective cross sectional flow area, resulting in increased pressure loss and deceased flow. Unwanted air may also cause water hammer and metering inaccuracies, while hastening corrosion.
- Specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as reclaimed water and effluents
- Unique "air gap" design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- The air release component releases entrapped air in pressurized systems.
- Available 25mm – 50mm (1"& 2") with a threaded BSP or NPT connection.
- Flexible rolling seal provides smooth positive opening, closing, and leak-free sealing.
- Available also in flange sizes: 25mm – 50mm (1"- 2").
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Valve body is made from corrosion-resistant composite materials.
- Internal metal parts are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Floats are made of corrosion-resistant composite materials.
- Flange is made of corrosion-resistant composite materials.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-10 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- Additional one-way options for air intake/discharge.
- Application media include reclaimed water, raw water, effluent water, water with suspended solids and coolant water.