K-020 | Air & Vacuum Valve for Wastewater
The K-020 & K-022 Air & Vacuum Valves are specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as wastewater and effluents. These air & vacuum valves discharge air (gases) during the filling or charging of the system and admit air into the system while it is being emptied of liquid. The valve’s unique design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- Specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as wastewater and effluents.
- Unique "air gap" design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- The valve design and float mechanism are less sensitive to pressure differentials enabling a comparably large orifice for a wide pressure range (up to 25 bar).
- Double function:
- Air & vacuum component discharges large volumes of air during filling of the system.
- Air & vacuum component admits large volumes of air during drainage and at water column separation.
- Available in flange sizes: 80mm – 100mm (3"- 4").
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Body and cover made of Steel St. 37.
- Valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy coating according to standard DIN 30677-2.
- Internal parts made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Air valve also available in stainless steel.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-16 bar / 0.2-25 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- Additional one-way options for air intake/discharge only as well as an additional non-slam option.
- Install at pump stations for sewage, wastewater & water treatment plants and on wastewater, effluent water and sea water supply lines.