NR-050 | Tilting Disc Check Valve
The NR-050 Tilting Disc Check Valve allows one-directional flow and prevents the return of the liquid to its source. The valve disc is attached to the body by a shaft. Sealing is done by the disc closing up against the sealing seat located on the body. The diagonal sealing of the valve shortens the closure distance so the disc shuts quicker, lowering the potential for surge.
- Valve allows for one directional flow and prevents the return flow of the liquid to its source.
- Stainless steel extended shaft on both sides of the valve body.
- Available in sizes 16" - 40" in all requested flange standards.
- Extended hinge shaft and counterweights on both sides of the valve.
- Non-slamming closure.
- Smooth and noiseless sealing
- Low head loss, low cost operation.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Surge-resistant body: Ductile iron.
- Bronze disc with comparable seat seal.
- Corrosion-resistant inner parts.
- Valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy coating according to standard DIN 30677-2.
- Working pressure: 10,16, 25, 40 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- For potable water and wastewater pump stations.