D-015 | Combination Air Valve For High Pressure
The Combination Air Valve for high pressure has the features of both an air release valve and an air & vacuum valve. The air release component is designed to automatically release small pockets of air to the atmosphere as they accumulate along a pipeline or piping system when it is full and operating under pressure. The air & vacuum component is designed to automatically discharge or admit large volumes of air during the filling or draining of apipeline or piping system. This valve will open to relieve negative pressures whenever water column separation occurs.
- Combines the features of both an air & vacuum valve and an air release valve.
- Triple function:
- Air & vacuum component discharges large volumes of air during filling of the system.
- Air & vacuum component admits large volumes of air during drainage and at water column separation.
- The air release component releases entrapped air in pressurized systems.
- Special orifice seat design: combination of bronze and E.P.D.M. rubber assures long-term maintenance-free operation.
- Available in flange sizes: 2" – 10"
- The 2” valve is also available with a threaded BSP or NPT connection.
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy coating according to standard DIN 30677-2.
- Other coatings are available upon request.
- Air Release Component:
- Body and cover made Ductile Iron ASTM A536 60-40-18.
- All operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion- resistant polymer materials.
- Working pressure range: 0.2 - 40 BAR
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- For municipal and industrial high pressure liquid conveyance systems.