R-20 | Hydraulic Control Valve Diaphragm Valves
The R-20 series is a line of composite material, diaphragm - operated hydraulic control valves with a working pressure up to 10 bar.
The valves are suitable for installation on water transmission, landscape and irrigation systems.
The R-20 series has an innovative elliptic shaped diaphragm that integrates well with a wide variety of regulating control pilots, solenoids and control accessories.
Unique in the R-20 Series:
- Available in sizes up to 8”
- Separate double chamber for 6”-8” valves
- Excellent regulating capabilities for a wide range of flow rates from drip (500 l/h) up to maximum flow
- Operational from low pressure up to 16 bar
- Highly reliable operation and durable over time
- Quick-reaction operation
- Rapid response to changes in flow rate
- Designed to reduce cavitation damage
- Silent operation
- Low head losses
- Wide range of connections:
- Flanged, Threaded and Grooved
- Simple mechanism
- Easy inline maintenance