DT-040LP | Combination Air Valve
The DT-040 LP combination air valve is designed to prevent problems caused by presence or absence of air in small water supply systems. The combination air valve combines an air & vacuum large orifice and an automatic small orifice in one single body. It is the outcome of development, based on many years of experience, resulting in the production of this revolutionary valve. The combination air valve discharges air during the filling of the system and admits air while draining. It also releases accumulated air from the system while the system is operating under pressure.
- Combines the features of both an air & vacuum valve and an air release valve.
- Triple function:
- Air & vacuum component discharges large volumes of air during filling of the system.
- Air & vacuum component admits large volumes of air during drainage and at water column separation.
- The air release component releases entrapped air in pressurized systems.
- Dynamic design allows for high velocity air discharge while preventing premature closure.
- The DT-040 combination air valve is designed to prevent problems caused by presence or absence of air in small water supply systems.
- Innovative rolling seal mechanism.
- Integral orifice shut-off valve: an innovative built- in shut off valve enables the closure of the air valve orifices with no interference with water flow in the pipe.
- Available in sizes: 1/2", 3/4" threaded male connections, NPT or BSPT.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- The body is made of high-strength composite materials.
- All operating parts are made of specially selected, corrosion-resistant materials.
- Working pressure range: 0.05-6 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- For low pressure systems.