AV-10 | Air & Vacuum Valve
PN 10 – DN 20-25-50-80
The AV-10 Air & Vacuum Valve discharges air during the filling or charging of the system and admits air into the system during system drainage.
- Air & Vacuum air valve.
- Double function:
- Air & vacuum component discharges large volumes of air during filling of the system.
- Air & vacuum component admits large volumes of air during drainage and at water column separation.
- Drip-tight sealing at low pressure.
- Available Sizes:
- 20mm (3/4”), 25mm (1”) male threaded BSP or NPT connection.
- 50mm (2”), 80mm (3”) female threaded BSP or NPT connection.
- Optional addition: Schrader valve for measuring local line pressure (3/4", 1" only).
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Valve body is made of high strength non-corrosive composite materials.
- All operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion-resistant materials.
- All parts are UV-protected.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-10 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90°C.
- Application: Agricultural and landscape irrigation laterals.