S-014 S-016 | Automatic Air Release Valve
The S-014, S-016 series automatic air release valve releases accumulated air from the system while it is under pressure. The presence of air in a water system can reduce the effective cross sectional flow area resulting in increased pressure loss and deceased flow. Unwanted air may also cause water hammer and metering inaccuracies, while hastening corrosion.
- Single chamber air valve, directly operated by the flow medium.
- Releases entrapped air from pressurized systems.
- The valve's rolling seal mechanism design enables a one size orifice for a wide pressure range (0.2 to 64 bar).
- Available in sizes: 3/4", 1" - BSP / NPT – male threads.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- All operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion-resistant materials.
- Valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy coating according to standard DIN 30677-2.
- Other coatings are available upon request.
- Working pressure range:
- S-014 0.2-40 bar
- S-016 0.2-64 bar
- Max. operating temperature: 60°C
- Max. intermittent temperature: 90° C
- Installed on high-pressure pumps and high-pressure liquid conveyance pipelines.