K-010 K-012 K-014 K-016 | Air & Vacuum Valve
PN 16/25/40/64/100 – DN 50-300
The K-010 series Air & Vacuum Valve discharges air during the filling or charging of the system and admits air into the system during system drainage, valve or pump shut-off or at water column separation.
- Air & Vacuum air valve.
- Double function:
- Air & vacuum component discharges large volumes of air during filling of the system.
- Air & vacuum component admits large volumes of air during drainage and at water column separation.
- Special orifice seat design: combination of bronze and E.P.D.M. rubber assures long-term maintenance-free operation.
- Available in flange sizes: 2"- 12".
- The 2” valve is also available with a threaded BSP or NPT connection.
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Body and cover of made of Ductile Iron STM A-536 60-40-18/ Cast Steel ASTM A-216 WCB.
- Valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy coating according to standard DIN 30677-2.
- Other coatings are available upon request.
- Working pressure range:
- K-010 - 0.2 -16 bar
- K-012 - 0.2 - 25 bar
- K-014 - 0.2 - 40 bar
- K-016 - 0.2 - 64 bar
- K-100 - 0.2 - 100 bar
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- For municipal and industrial liquid conveyance systems.