S-021 | Automatic Air Release Valve for Reclaimed and Non-Potable Water
The S-021 Automatic Air Release Valve is specially designed to operate with reclaimed and non-potable water. The valve’s unique design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- Specially intended to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as reclaimed water and effluents
- Unique "air gap" design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- The air release component releases entrapped air in pressurized systems.
- Available 25mm – 50mm (1"& 2") with a threaded BSP or NPT connection.
- Flexible rolling seal provides smooth positive opening, closing, and leak-free sealing.
- Available also in flange sizes: 25mm – 50mm (1"- 2").
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Valve body is made from corrosion-resistant composite materials.
- Internal metal parts are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Floats are made of corrosion-resistant composite materials.
- Flange is made of corrosion-resistant composite materials.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-10 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- Additional one-way options for air intake/discharge.
- Application media include reclaimed water, raw water, effluent water, water with suspended solids and coolant water.