W-40 Globe Seat Seal Hydraulic Control Valve
The A.R.I. W-40 Series is line of metal, seat-seal actuated hydraulic control valves which features a unique globe body with floating actuator and an elliptic shaped seat-seal.
They are compatibility designed for water level control, flow control, electric & remote control, pressure reducing & pressure sustaining operation in addition to a full range of tailor-made solutions.
- Excellent regulating capabilities for a wide range of flow rates from drip (500 l/h) up to maximum flow
- Operational from low pressure up to 25 bar
- Highly reliable operation and durable over time
- Quick-reaction operation
- Rapid response to changes in flow rate
- Designed to reduce cavitation
- Silent operation