D-43 | Combination Air Valve "BARAK PRO"
The D-43 series Combination Air Valve has the features of both an air release valve and an air & vacuum valve. The air release component is designed to automatically release small pockets of air to the atmosphere as they accumulate along a pipeline or piping system when it is full and operating under pressure. The air & vacuum component is designed to automatically discharge or admit large volumes of air during the filling or draining of a pipeline or piping system. This valve will open to relieve negative pressures whenever water column separation occurs.
- Combines the features of both an air & vacuum valve and an air release valve.
- Triple function:
- Air & vacuum component discharges large volumes of air during filling of the system.
- Air & vacuum component admits large volumes of air during drainage and at water column separation.
- The air release component releases entrapped air in pressurized systems.
- Dynamic design allows for high velocity air discharge while preventing premature closure.
- simple and reliable structure. ,small dimensions ,Lightweight.
- Available in sizes: 2" threaded female connections, BSP,NPT
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- The body is made of high-strength composite materials.
- All operating parts are made of specially selected, corrosion- resistant materials.
- Working pressure range: 0.2- 16 bar
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- For installation:
- At pump stations
- Downstream and upstream of shut-off valves After deep-well pumps
- On long constant-sloped pipeline segments
- At peaks along the pipeline and at peaks relative to hydraulic gradient.
- Additional protective shell for anti-vandalism/theft applications.