D-090P | Underground Air Valve
PN 10/16 - DN 50/80/100
Save manhole costs with the new A.R.I. UNDERGROUND AIR VALVE, designed to provide reliable solutions for special needs such as:
- Better frost protection.
- Savings in installation costs.
- Installations under important crossings: roads, pavements, buildings.
- Underground air valve system replaces need for manholes and reduces installation costs.
- Integral shut-off valve: shuts off automatically when removing the air valve for maintenance purposes.
- Air valve is a single chamber double orifice, directly operated by the flow medium.
- Dynamic design allows for high velocity air discharge while preventing premature closure.
- Innovative rolling seal mechanism.
- Available in 2" male threaded connections, NPT/BSP and flanged 2", 3", 4".
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Air valve box made of P.V.C. – according to high-quality standards.
- Installation lengths: 500 mm, 755 mm, 1055 mm, 1355 mm, 1555mm, 1830mm, 2135mm, and 2440mm.
- Air valve body is made of high-strength composite materials.
- All operating parts are made of corrosion- resistant materials.
- Working pressure range:
- D-040LP: 0.2 – 10 BAR.
- D-040: 0.2 – 16 BAR.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- For long constant-sloped pipeline segments, at peaks along the pipeline and at peaks relative to hydraulic gradient.