S-025SB | Underground Air Valve
The S-025 SB is a complete product package that combines the reliable and efficient properties of the A.R.I. S-025 automatic air release wastewater valve with the added feature of a sub-surface valve that can be buried below ground. A specially designed gear box operated horizontal sliding disc valve - situated at the base of the S-025 SB assembly - allows for the air valve disconnection and maintenance from ground level.
This gear box operated shut-off valve is equipped with a safety mechanism enabling disconnection and removal of the S-025 air valve from its subsurface housing, even when the system is under pressure. Since service and maintenance operations of the unit are performed entirely from the surface, there is no need for safety considerations associated with confined space entry.
- Complete product package that combines the A.R.I. S-025 automatic air release valve for wastewater with the added feature of a sub-surface valve that can be buried below ground.
- Underground air valve system replaces need for manholes and reduces installation costs.
- Service and maintenance operations of the unit are performed entirely from the surface, therefore, no need for safety considerations associated with confined space entry.
- The valve releases accumulated air (gases) from the system while under pressure and operating. The valve's unique design enables the separation of the wastewater from the sealing mechanism and ensures optimum working conditions.
- Shut-off valve is equipped with a safety mechanism enabling removal of the S-025 air valve from its sub-surface housing, even when the system is under pressure.
- Low installation costs, low maintenance costs, safe, reliable and efficient operation.
- Pipe connections: 3” threaded or flanged, in accordance with all standards.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Shell and cover made of non-corrosive P.V.C.
- Air valve body: high-strength corrosion- resistant composite materials or Stainless Steel SAE 316.
- All operating parts are made of corrosion-resistant materials.
- Working pressure range: 0.2 – 10 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- Two different installation lengths:
- - 800mm tube; complete system length: 975 mm.
- - 1000mm tube; complete system length: 1175 mm.
- For underground installation on wastewater, water treatment and industrial systems in areas of frost or under roads, buildings etc.