S-025 | Automatic Air Release Valve
The S-025 Automatic Air Release Valve is specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as wastewater and effluents. The air valve releases accumulated air (gases) from the system while it is under pressure and operating. The valve’s unique design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- Specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as wastewater and effluents.
- Unique "air gap" design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- The air release component releases entrapped air in pressurized systems.
- Available 50mm – 100mm (2"-4") with a threaded BSP or NPT connection.
- Available in flange sizes: 50mm – 100mm (2"- 4").
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Valve body is made from composite materials.
- Operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion- resistant polymer materials. Float rod and spring made of stainless steel.
- Air valve also available in stainless steel and ductile iron.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-10 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- Additional one-way options for air intake/discharge.
- For Installation at wastewater & water treatment plants and on wastewater, effluent water and sea water supply lines.